Synapse Publishing & Entertainment®, LLC is excited to announce Synapse Star Search is back for 2023!
After an extended hiatus with the pandemic, we are once again sponsoring the search for the NEXT BIG ARTIST !
What’s new for 2023?
- The competition finals will be live and in person November 18th, 2023 at the famous Hutton Hotel – Analog Room
- The competition will seek out unsigned SOLO performers. There will be three major categories 1) Singer/Songwriters or Singers 2) Variety acts (i.e. Magician, Comedian, Physical Variety, Ventriloquists, Jugglers, etc.), and 3) Dancers. If you have a special talent or just haven’t been discovered yet – here is your chance to change all that. There was Vaudeville after the 1918 pandemic and this is the ‘new’ vaudeville and a return to wholesome entertainment for the whole family, coming to your hometown soon.
- There will be NO ENTRY FEE as we are encouraging as many people to enter as possible.
- The prize package is bigger and better than ever so stay tuned!
- Registration applications for the regional semi-finals will be taking place September to November. Applicants will be notified approximately 30 days before the event if they are selected.
- For updates – please follow us on Instagram @synapsestarsearch or check back here.
- Each individual may enter only once and in only one category and must be able to attend the finals November 18th in Nashville TN and one of the regional semi-finals in the fall.
- Synapse Star Search has partnered with Raising a Hand for Rett, a 501c3 not for profit charity as part of our way of giving back.
Total prize money split for top winner(s): $15,000.00
For recording artists: Professional studio with full production recording of radio ready single by celebrity producer Danny Jones or Joe Solo, distribution deal, and potential publishing and/or record label deal.
For other artists: Professional video promotional recording with social media promotion campaign.
For either winner: Professional press release announcing win from an international expert publicist and PR firm.
All contestants making it to the final in November 2023 will also receive a professional video clip of their live performance.
ENTER THE CONTEST
For any questions please email [email protected]
FINAL ROUND JUDGES
Andrew Salgado, Nashville touring and recording artist, has been signed with Synapse Publishing & Entertainment®, LLC since 2017, came to prominence winning a national singer-songwriting competition himself, and has penned songs for and with legends such as Brian Wilson, Darryl Worley, and Kacey Musgraves. He has opened for some of country music’s biggest icons such as Eli Young, Clint Black, and Toby Keith, released several well-received albums, and has had 3 consecutive singles this past year on the Music Row Country Breakout Chart as well as held several number 1 positions on the Roots Music Report Hot 50 New Country Songs. Aside from radio and streaming, his original music has been featured in film, on a2 year PBS television special, and sold in number vinyl record stores across the country. More information can be found here.
Guinness World Record holder, David Fisher, aka The Rock ‘N’ Rope Warrior is an international performer/spokesperson/educator having performed for Boris Yeltsin in Russia, and for Presidents Clinton and Bush at their inaugurations. He has set three world records in rope jumping, written three books, and has made over 100 National Television appearances. More information can be found here. He also has released two critically acclaimed children’s/family CDs. “A master of puns and wordplay,” Fisher combines his humorous poetry/story songs with upbeat and energetic music. One of his latest songs, “JUMP” was just selected to be included in a national compilation CD along with the top names in the children’s music genre.
LA based Joe Solo is a world class music producer, composer and educator who has helped stars such as Macy Gray, Fergie, Will.i.am and others surge to success. Joe has placed over 2000 songs films, tv shows, video games, and commercials and as a result, eventually was the head staff writer and producer for Paramount’s music publishing. Joe is now CEO of Joe Solo Music+Entertainment, Inc. This multi-media, record label, publishing, artist development, and record production company, and is coaching and inspiring rising music and songwriting talent worldwide through Joe’s Music Success Workshop Division. Click here for more about Joe.